Here’s what you want to know about JetPeel in Middlesex County and Cambridge MA:
About the Procedure
The JetPeel is performed in three steps. Each step is designed to ensure that your skin feels amazing after the treatment.
- Lymphatic drainage: Lymphatic drainage involves a gentle jet of oxygen and saline to stimulate circulation in the lymph nodes and blood vessels that supply the skin, which helps your skin grow healthy cells.
- Exfoliation: This part helps remove dead skin cells and other debris from the surface of your skin and ensures that your pores are clean
- Infusion: After your skin is thoroughly clean, we infuse it with important nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
One skincare technology suited for all skin types
JetPeel treatments are ideal for all skin types, improve overall skin health, and are customized to effectively address:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Skin Rejuvenatio
- Enlarged Pores
- Dark Circles & Puffine
- Active Acne & Acne Scars
- Irritated & Inflamed Skin
- Scar Tissue & Stretch Marks
- Thinning Hair & Hair Loss
- Excessive Sweatin
How JetPeel Works
The JetPeel infuses oxygen and micro droplets into the skin at a high pressure to help provide a deep cleaning while also working on the three layers of your skin:
- Epidermis: This is the very top layer of the skin that helps protect us from potentially harmful bacteria and chemicals. The JetPeel helps clear away dead skin cells and other debris that may be clogging your pores.
- Basal Layer: The basal layer is technically a layer of the epidermis but is often addressed separately because it is the home to stem cells. The stem cells within the basal layer eventually go on to differentiate and become skin cells and pigment cells, or melanocytes. The JetPeel procedure helps regulate the production of melanocytes to produce a more even skin tone.
- Dermis: The dermis is responsible for keeping your skin smooth and young. This layer contains a lot of the collagen and elastin, which are the proteins that make your skin soft and supple. JetPeel’s infusion technology allows for the delivery of powerful nutrients to your skin that help reverse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Who Can Get a JetPeel
The JetPeel is a great procedure for both men and women and works for all skin types. This signature treatment delivers nutrients to skin while providing a thorough cleaning.
How Many Treatments?
While our customers see results in just one treatment, we recommend getting three to four JetPeel treatments for noticeable results. We also recommend occasional maintenance treatments.
Can I Get JetPeel if I’ve Just Had a Facial?
In most cases, it is perfectly safe to get a JetPeel even if you’ve had another facial. When you schedule your appointment, our staff can give you further guidelines.
At Cambridge Laser, we pride ourselves in ensuring customer satisfaction. If you have any more questions, we are certainly happy to give you peace of mind by addressing these while you schedule your procedure. To learn more about JetPeel technology or to schedule an appointment, call us today.