What You Need
Do you have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)? If you do, chances are, you’re experiencing unwanted hair growth more than usual, as part of its symptoms. Thanks to modern technology, it’s now possible to permanently remove them with laser hair!
- Certified and licensed professionals to perform treatments under the supervision of medical doctors
- The affected area of unwanted hair growth is cleanly shaved at all times
- Our laser procedure itself is less painful than waxing and electrolysis
Why Laser Hair Removal is Ideal for PCOS?
When it comes to the best treatment for PCOS hair growth, laser hair removal comes in high recommendation! Here are some of the reasons why:
- Medically safe and recommended. PCOS hair growth is a delicate matter that needs to be handled carefully, which is why medical supervision is present in order to achieve the best results.
- Confidence booster. Laser hair removal targets zapping out hair roots, which reduces the occurrence of hair growth. You can expect unwanted hair growth in the area after multiple sessions!
- Lesser pain, more comfort. Other hair removal methods such as waxing and electrolysis bring more pain and discomfort, and can even be time-consuming. With laser hair removal, it would take only 30 minutes or less to complete the procedure.
Don’t let stubborn and unwanted hair growth from polycystic ovarian syndrome hold you back from achieving that smooth, hair-free skin! Avail of our laser hair removal services now!
How Laser Hair Removal Is Beneficial to PCOS Symptoms Management
Sticking to your consulting doctor’s treatment plan will allow for both overall health improvement as well as the results of your laser hair removal treatments. This is because our laser has the ability to zap away the ‘treated’ hair strands. However, if your PCOS remains unmanaged, the chances of hair growth are highly likely to remain active.
Laser hair removal is only one aspect of managing your PCOS symptoms. In order to achieve the best results, make sure that you are following your doctor’s medical advice.
Do you have any more questions about our Laser Hair Removal for PCOS? Do you want to know if it’s the right treatment for you? The Cambridge Laser team would be happy to answer them for you!
Laser Hair Removal vs. Other PCOS Hair Removal Methods
|Sessions Frequency||Long-term results||Stubble-free||Pain Level|
|Laser Hair Removal||Minimum of 8 total sessions||✔||✔||Moderate|
One of the most common side effects of PCOS is unwanted hair growth. This is because of the hormonal fluctuation that occurs, causing hair follicles to become more active. In contrast to other hair removal methods which are more costly, time-consuming, and painful, laser hair removal is the best option because our laser has the ability to zap away the melanin attached to the follicle, reducing its ability to grow back.