For more information about Brazilian laser hair removal in Cambridge MA and Middlesex County, contact us today!
About Laser Hair Removal
Brazilian laser hair removal is definitely less painful than a Brazilian wax, but you should expect to feel a small sting, sort of like one you feel after being struck with a rubber band.
Do I Need Multiple Treatments?
Can Everyone Get Laser Hair Removal?
How to Prepare
- Notify us if you are currently on antibiotics
- Let us know if you are using prescription skin care medications, including Accutane, or have used them in the past six months.
- Avoid depilatory creams, plucking and waxing prior to your appointment. Shaving is perfectly fine and even desirable.
- Avoid chlorine, strenuous activity, and skin care products for about twenty-four hours after Brazilian laser hair removal.
- Be aware that your skin may be red and sensitive after your treatment. This irritation is normal and will go away on its own.
At Cambridge Laser, we are happy to offer the best prices on our laser Brazilian laser hair removal.
Brazilian laser hair removal for Women: $85.00 for one session or $230.00 for three sessions
Brazilian laser hair removal for Men: $125.00 for one session or $335.00 for three sessions
Our Other Services
If you are looking for the best in Brazilian laser hair removal hair removal in Middlesex County and Cambridge MA, Cambridge Laser is happy to help. Call us today for a free consultation.